TRION-climate e.V. organizes on behalf of the Upper Rhine Conference the 9. Trinational Climate and Energy Congress
TRION-climate e.V. organizes on behalf of the Upper Rhine Conference the 9. Trinational Climate and Energy Congress with the title "Towards a sustainable hydrogen economy in the Upper Rhine". This will take place on November 28 at the premises of the Grand Est Region in Strasbourg (10:30-17:15).
Information about the program and the course of the congress (detailed program will follow)
Welcome and closing speeches:
- Franck Leroy, President of the Région Grand Est or his/her representative.
- Michael Hauer, State Secretary at the Ministry of the Environment of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Niklas Nüssle, Environment Committee of the State Parliament of Baden-Württemberg
- Yves Hemendinger, Member of Parliament Collectivité européenne Alsace.
Representatives of the business community:
CCI Grand Est, IHK Karlsruhe, Swiss Gas Industry Association.
Technical speakers: Daimler Truck, EnBW, HYNAMICS, KIT-Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, District of Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald, Platform H2 BW, R-GDS, SAFRA, etc.
- Optional: tour of R-GDS's R-HYFIE facility (bus transfer).
- Regional hydrogen strategies: How can we cooperate?
- Market ramp-up of hydrogen: What does the economy need?
- Hydrogen production and lighthouse projects on H2 ecosystems.
- Hydrogen in the service of sustainable mobility: best practices.
- Tour: 8:30-10:30
- Conference: 10:30-17:15
- Get-together: 17:15-18:00
We are pleased to invite you to this event and would like to ask you to fill in the pre-registration form on www.trion-climate.net  if you are interested. We would like to point out that the financial partners and members of TRION-climate e.V., the Upper Rhine Conference, the Upper Rhine Council, as well as the partners of the Interreg projects have priority.