euWater4i-SD is looking for coaches for funded mentoring sessions at companies
Effective coaching can be the key to SME growth. For those SMEs that need individualised assessment or support, euWater4i-SD plans to offer an expert mentoring and coaching service. The coaches will help companies to go through the whole internationalisation process.
Ecoliance will provide a total of four companies with 10-hour vouchers for mentoring and coaching by experts as part of the euWater4i-SD project. The vouchers are 100% funded by the project euWater4i-SD.
Depending on the actual needs, three different coaching services will be offered:
- Business development: focusing on identifying, analysing and evaluating potential business opportunities, defining business segments and developing an effective marketing mix;
- Organisation: aimed at mobilising the SME's resources to ensure the efficiency and performance of the business organisation;
- Collaboration: to support SMEs in the planning and implementation of innovation partnerships and project consortia.
Ecoliance is currently setting up a pool of coaches and is issuing the following call for tenders:
The procedure is as follows:
- By 12 January 2024: Selection and announcement of coaches to be included in the pool
- By 31 January 2024: Companies select a coach
- By 30 June 2024: The 10 coaching hours are completed and the invoice is paid